Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Quotes from Scarface (1983)


1. I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

2. I'm Tony Montana. You f*ck with me, you f*ckin' with the best!

3. You wanna f*ck with me? Okay. Wou wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

4. Hey Tony. Remember when I told you first started working for me, the guys that last in this business, are the guys who fly straight. Low-key, quiet. But the guys who want it all, chicas, champagne, flash... they don't last.

5. I never f*cked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of shit up there, i never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move.